Skin & Lab Dr.Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X Review

This is the English version of my review.
Hi beauties!<3
Earlier I used a cream with snail mucus against my acne scars. But recently I found a more effective cream with vitamin K from korean brand Skin & Lab! 


Vitamines and minerals are currently the most proven substance for preventing the impact of oxidante stress on the skin as well as addressing your skin issue. Peristent application of K plus Red-X with Vitamine K and Mineral will help mitigate the Redness and the dark skin tone. Apply to the entire face after cleansing, with special care paid to the problematic area.
Sixe: 30ml
Price: KRW17,000 on skinnlab.com or USD16.5 on wishtrend.com





Cream is packaged in a nice box with information in English and Korean + label in Russian. 


The cream comes in a gray squeeze tube with a black twist off cap. 


Skin&Lab Dr.Vita Clinic K Plus Red-X Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceteraryl, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italika (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extraxt, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Lead Extract, Dimethicone, Silica, Penthaerythrityl Tetraethylexanoate, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 60, Aodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Isohexadecane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizatem Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolimer, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Menadione, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanil, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Parfum).


Skin & Lab K plus Red-X has a creamy light texture and a slight herbal scent. It is easy to apply and quickly absorbes into my skin. Usually I apply the K-cream after using toner and emulsion locally on the skin around eyes and on the areas with acne scars - forehead and chin. 


On the eyelid cream absorbs quickly and my skin feels really hydrated. It hasn't diminished dark circles under my eyes, but decreased swelling eyelids.

My chin in October, before and after 2 weeks of using the cream.


As you can see on the picture above, it really helped to reduce my acne scars!! I got rid of very old spots, some of them have been there for several months, and new spots from acne now disappears in just a couple of weeks, much faster than before. 

Tube size is 30 ml. It was enough for me to use locally for almost 5 months. I think it's cool!:) I would recommend it to those who are concerned about the acne scars and I will definitely buy it again <3 

Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi! I'm Anastasia :) I'm 22 years and I from Russia. My blog about korean coametics reviews, kbeauty and unboxing.
Welcome! ^^

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Instagram

Slider

Press

Popular Posts